Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your personal details when applying to use our services
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for assessment use, enter information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means. We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
Use of Your Information
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products. Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Disclosing Your Information
- Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Storing Your Personal Data
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
Disclaimer:We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any linked websites and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. The listing of a link shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do this at your own risk. Please notify us if any of the linked websites contain offensive content.
- The content presented on this Website is supplied “as is”, without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Assess Management Ltd (ValidateSkills.com) and/or anyone else involved in the creation, production, or delivery of this content be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of profits, loss of data or special damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use of this content.