Businesses, public sector employers, schools, colleges and Awarding Organisations – whichever type of organisation you represent, you will all have one thing in common. If you are delivering online assessments to a group of employees, new recruits, pupils, students or exam candidates, it is crucial to be able to monitor and interrogate the results.
The ValidateSkills.com portal includes a range of features that make management of your assessments simple, quick and automatic :-
- An easy to navigate administration ‘dashboard’
- Hierarchy levels for multiple administrators
- E-portfolio uploading capabilities
- Question reference mapping
- Date scheduling
- E-certificate production option
- Skills gap reporting
- Question clustering to reveal performance against skill sets
- Candidate self-registration option
- Bulk uploading of candidates
Once your candidates have completed their assessments, you can analyse the results in different ways to reveal skills gaps for individuals or groups. A full question-by-question report is available too so that you can review the continuing validity of the questions you have set.
For more information, click here to submit a no-obligation enquiry and one of our SFIA consultants will contact you.