Below is a growing number of documents for you to download:-
SFIA Version 6 Chart – a chart, produced by the SFIA Foundation, that provides details of the Framework’s 7 levels of responsibility and its 97 individual Skill Codes, in an easy-to-follow and colourful format – click here.
Frequently Asked Questions covering both our SFIA Services and Online Assessment Services – Click here.
SFIA Road Map – a graphic that shows you the various stages on the road to adopting SFIA in any organisation – Click here.
SFIA TRAINING COURSE OUTLINE
Sample ‘Introduction to SFIA Course’ outline – this is a typical example of the course content, but it can be tailored for your organisation. We offer a 1-day tutor-led face-to-face course, or an online course over two half days. Click here.
Sample SFIA Job Role profile, the report that you get from completing a job role mapping exercise using our Job Role Builder tool – click here.
SFIA Sample Self Assessment Report – this is an example of the report that you get as a result of completing our SFIA Self Assessment Questionnaire. Click here.
Candidate Online Assessment Sign-on Instructions – this document is for you if you are looking to sit any of our online assessments. Click here.
Candidate Self Registration guide for client accounts – this document guides you through the process of self registration within the assessment portal whereby you can create your own account. However you will require assessments to be loaded or have access to the skills codes and account numbers to take assessments. Click here.
USER GUIDES on how to use our online SFIA Tools
- SFIA Skills Assessment Guide for Self Registrations – how to self-register and test your skills and knowledge by completing one of our SFIA Skills Assessments – Click here.
- SFIA Skills Assessment Guide – for enrolled candidates – if you have been enrolled to sit one of our SFIA Skills Assessments which will test your skills and knowledge, this is the Guide for you – Click here.
- SFIA Self-Assessment Demo Guide – if you have been given a free trial of our SFIA Self Assessment tool, this is the Guide you will need to help you to sign on and complete it – Click here.
- SFIA Self-Assessment Pay-as-you-Go Guide – already purchased a token (code) for one of our SFIA Self-Assessments? Then this Guide is what you are looking for – Click here.
- SFIA Self-Assessment Pay-as-you-Go Purchase Guide – this guide tells you how to purchase a SFIA Self Assessment token from our web site through our PayPal portal and then how to log in and complete the assessment – Click here.
- SFIA Job Role Builder Guide for ValidateSkills.com account administrators – if your organisation has an administration account in the ValidateSkills.com portal, this Guide will tell you how to use the SFIA Job Role Builder tool – click here.
- SFIA Job Role Builder Demo Guide – if you have been given a free trial of our SFIA Job Role Builder tool, this Guide will take you through the process of building a SFIA-mapped Job Role using the tool – Click here.
- SFIA Job Role Builder Pay-as-you-Go Guide – if you have purchased a token to use our Job Role Builder tool, this Guide will take you through the whole process, from logging in to creating your SFIA-mapped job role – Click here.